For Singaporean / Permanent Residents

Identity Card/ NRIC Proof of Residence (Recent Bill or Letter addressed to you)
Bring along your SingPass (Password to log into CPF website)
Proof of Employment
(a) For Salaried Employed: Staff Pass or Recent Payslip / CPF Contribution Statement
(b) For Self-Employed: Notice of Assessment for the past 1 year

For E-Pass/S-Pass Holder

Identity Card / Passport
Proof of Employment (Staff Pass, Company Pass, Recent Payslips & Employment Letter)
Proof of Residence (Tenancy Agreement)